Perma Blend Tokyo Black - Brow Daddy Singles
- Free Shipping on all orders over $250
A dark brown to black shade with cool mass tone and slightly warm orange undertones.
GOLD COLLECTION PIGMENTS
The Gold Collection provides a great variety of ten colors. Some of them are pre-modified and some are neutral or cool based. This allows the artist to serve any client with any technique of their choice. It is formulated with the highest pigment load to ensure the absolute best healed results with 80-90% retention and heals true to color.
Directions for Use:
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
For Professional Use Only
- Do not leave out in the sun
- Has an expiration of 12 months from open date
- Made by Perma Blend
- Made in the US
- Not tested on animals
- Ingredients: Pigment, water, glycerin, witch hazel extract, isopropyl, benzyl alcohol, rosin
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with chemical products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material. Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products.